2011年9月25日日曜日

Who Am I ?

Who am I?
This question is so fundamental that it is hard to answer.
My basic profile is ; I was born in 1991, December 26th, and am 19 years old. Blood type B (maybe, I've never checked it). 5 kids of 2 older brothers and a older sister and younger one and me.

My personality is just free. And I always take my time. So not being free makes me nervous. I was sometimes absent from school and went for a walk or cycling around home when I was a high school student so that I could be free from any trouble. Actually, That is true even NOW. I love peace and freedom!!

I wll share my slides later.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I think woods in ICU is good place for walking and cycling! I feel refreshed when I cycled to ICU in the good weather, with pleasant wind every morning.

    返信削除
  2. It is important for us to refresh. However, also studying is important for us! And Mark's class must not be so hard for you to attend or to come.
    I hope you will come to the next class:)

    返信削除
  3. Good morning, Hisashi!
    I know you love peace and freedom in your mood.
    Buy I don not know you like cycling.
    I like cycling too!
    If we have a chance, let's enjoy cycling together!

    返信削除