2011年9月22日木曜日

Why did I decide to take this course? Do I like to write? Why or why not?

1. Why did I decide to take this course?
First, I decided to take this course because I took Mark's ARW class last year and thought him interesing and good. That is most important point for me because if I don't like the teacher, I will be bored of the class. Second, the reason I took this course is it is unique and made me want to think "who am I ?" again. Apart from other courses, this course is about more personal and subjective thing, or us. That differentiated this course from others. Whether I want to wrte about myself or not, I hope this will be a great chance to think again and improve myself.

2, Do I like to write? Why or why not?
No. Writing is just an assignment and used to bother me. First of all, I don't come up with the first letter in the first sentense. I coudn't write as other students could. And Basically, I'm not confident with something theoretical like if I think it's coherent, it's not from the eyes of others. So Academis essays were so hard for me.Whatever and whenever I write, I worry about if I can properly. That is trouble I've been faced with. Thus, I don't like to write.
But this couse is not quite academic, so it may change my image to writing hopefully.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I am Buchi.
    I understand your feeling for writing, but if you really want to improve your writing skill, first pick up the points what you want to write. It helps you to organize your ideas. and also, to write a mind map will help you to think deeply and to make things connected(I think by doing this, the writing can ne more theoretical too.)

    This is how I try to write essays academically.
    If you feel this also works for you, please try it!

    返信削除