2011年9月29日木曜日

The Most Beautiful Voice I Have Ever Heard

Mariah Carey!
If asked "Who is the best singer?", I will think of her first as one of the best.

She is called a singer having the 7 octaves range. (actually she doesn't)
But before she became popular, she sang as chorus in back. That is surprising and dreadful at the same time! Because she can sing better than the main singer and there are so many talented people in the US who are not put spotlight on unluckily. She has been like stripping recently, and some fans hate that.

Anyways, I just say VOICE! Voice is all about M.Carey.

Characterisctics
・The most remarkable point for me is middle or head register (voice between normal voice and falsetto).
・So husky like a piece of string is tense and about to cut off. about to break but never.
・Very mellow and sad but heartwarming
・Very powerful modal voice (normal voice)
・Whistle voice (one of the great characteristics of her voice)

And I introduce her song to prove her voice is the most beautiful.

Circles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhZINGj--8
Hero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhLGAmN8Bf4&feature=fvst  very popular song!



I hope you will like both of two songs!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Hisashi! I heard her songs by your links. Thank you very much to share the links of them!
    I'd listened only "All I Want For Chiristmas Is You" before, and I loved it on the first time of listening. I agree with you, she has beautiful voice and Husky voice which chase me up to comfort.

    I once heard that in the chorus the person who is really well can mix his/her voice into everyone's voice. If Mariah Carey was in choir, she must be great singer already and there must be other talent in the kind of choir. However, what is inportant to them is whether they want to stand by self out, and Mariah has been so brave to do it!

    返信削除
  2. I can sing "All I want for Christmas is you" in English!!

    But I think I should not sing it in front of you because I am not good at singing as Mariah Carey!

    I had never heard other songs of her too, as Kaori, so I am happy that I have a chance to know other songs.
    Thanks!

    返信削除