2011年10月7日金曜日

A Small Trip in Tokyo

I went to Asakusa.
I've never been there before, but I was born and raised up in Tokyo. So I decided to go there to see Asakusa temple and Kaminari gate by car (my friend's car).

On way to that place, the road was so crowded that we were a bit depressed. But once we got there, it seemed exciting but strange.

There were so many foreigners. I was impressive with those people who came to Japan after that huge earth quake. And one foreigner was there who took a video for introducing Japanese traditional, famous temples or something probably.(left side in the picture below)



I should have asked him what he was doing!
actually I'm not interested in the temple, but I felt people around it hadfun and make a local community. That was impressing.

on way back home, we went by Tokyo Skytree! When I saw it far away, I thought that it was as high as Tokyo tower.


But When I was in front of it, I just noticed what it means. Skytree.
When it's completed and allow people to visit for sightseeing, I will come again.


And I want to go somewhere far next time!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think this these pictures are good to understand your topic!
    I was also born in Tokyo, but I don't go Asakusa so often.
    So, I want to go to Asakusa.
    Thank you

    返信削除