2011年11月6日日曜日

Re:(Free 7) JOJO let me feel JO-JO (from Genta's blog)

I checked Genta's blog. He introduced JOJO I also love.
And I want to introduce another highlight.
It is Onomatopoeia. It is seen in many Japanese mangas and is one of the features of Japanese language. We express sounds of the heavy rain through zaa-zaa or sounds of leaves falling through hira-hira. It gives you a great impression of the scene.
In JOJO it happens with strange but memorable sounds.



By the way, how do you express kiss sound?





In JOJO it's like...






It's like a gunshot!

There are a lot of onomatopoeias in this manga other then this and I think it is fascinating stuff of JOJO.


Anyways, Thanks, Genta.

1 件のコメント:

  1. My many friends introduced this manga so much, but I have not read yet. However, your introduction to Jojo (about onomatopoeias) sounds very interesting, so I want to read this manga series soon.

    返信削除