2011年11月6日日曜日

What is religion to me?

Speaking of "religion", I say Chiristianity, Islum, Judaism, Bhuddism and etc like big, popular religions. But in Japan, those religions are a minoriy, or religion itself seems unfamiliar with people.
Im taking Theme writing and one classmate wrote about the religion in Japan, or the difference between God and Kami(神). I forgot about the plot and I dont know anything about religion, but it exists in Japan like animism while the concept is different from other religions. So even though Im not religious, I might believe in the certain belief un conciously.

Basically, religions are for saving religious people from pain or suffering, I think. but wars have been happening and discriminations occur because of them sometimes. If it rubs people of hapiness, it is not necessary, I think. I mean some religious people misunderstand the real message, which is never to hurt people. religion itself is very intersting if it's not used in a wrong way.
But the situation is more complicated

Anyways, religion has had a huge impact on the politics, art, music, economy, the way people are. In terms of that, It is very interesting. I respect that.

2 件のコメント:

  1. so either we need to embrace the real message of religion, or reject it entirely. Both are the same thing, right?
    But I agree that culture flourished based on religion, and I am fascinated by the things religion creates.

    返信削除
  2. I agree with your statement; religion has strong impact. Religion is vague but it's effect is very powerful. It's very interesting.

    返信削除