2011年11月10日木曜日

What I've learned in this course

Time went by so quickly in this term, and I can't believe that this course would be done. feel strange.
           
My first piece is about mother through my experience in my highschool days.
Second one is a poem about the personality or individuality. Some of us try to hide ourselves because being different makes it hard for us to live our lives smoothly and safely. But that is wrong, and we know real you can only make your life real. Being who you are is special. This is what my poem is all about and it's really connected to this course.
Third one is a short story about Engrish which is the irony for English Japanese people speak.

What I've learned from this course is free writing is very interesting!
I like free writing because it is related to what I'm thinking right now and it will enable us to recall what I was thinking at that time. This class inspired me to keep a diary, though it's in japanese.

Anyway, I had very precious time:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿