2011年11月6日日曜日

What is "happiness" to me?

Happiness is like the meaning of life and I feel happy just with being alive. But I want to expand this story and then I say my happiness is "people".
Of course, friends, family or other people close to you are essencial for our lives. But they are not what Im talking about.
This is about connections to someone new, or even a stranger.
like someone asking me the way to a place, taking my order in a restaurant, or bringing something Ive lost to me.
I want to cherish such Ichigoichie way of thingking and that connection is very important for my or our life. It makes me feel like I'm living because people including me can't identify themselves without others.
The connection to people, even though it's tiny, can only make our lives true or real, I think.

I said I want to cherish the connection to people, but the biggest problem is I'm so shy that Im not very good at communicating with strangers!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think paying attention to substances which synthesized in your brain may be a good approach to consider happiness.

    返信削除