2011年10月7日金曜日

The Most Perecious Thing in My Life

It is hard to answer or make a priority. Something around me is absolutely important because I'm made up with it. friends, family, pets... whatever. But I say my most precious thing is one experience.
In fall vacation last year, I met two foreigners, French and Ukrainian for me to speak English and for them, Japanese.

I'm so shy that I'm not good at talking with a stranger even in Japanese. But it was in English. I couldn't stop my heart beating. I was moving or shivering til the end.

Anyways, I foud it difficult to talk about dailylife in English and hear people speak English which has an accent from their country.
And I learned that speaking English or being a foreigner in Japan seems tough.
We went to a coffee shop so that we could sit and talk. When we started to talk, something was wrong. That is, a couple next to us stopped their conversation and started to listen to us! That was clear for me. And it was so awkward for me to continue speaking English.

So I can't imagine how hard it is to be a minority. Though I've never been to other countries, I think living abroad is hard and lonely. Of course it's more meaningful than that hardness, though. So I want to be kind to others, especially a minority as possible as I can. Such attitude can only save the people who are bothered because in Japan more than 30,000 people commit suicide.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Nice blogging, Hisashi!

    I like your line below. This feeling is very, very valuable! I'm glad you had that experience!

    >So I want to be kind to others, especially a minority as possible as I can

    Keep up your good writing!

    返信削除