2011年10月7日金曜日

What I hate more than anything

I'm not so frequently annoyed with anything. But one thing is irritating me as usual.
That's happening at the station.
I'm going to ICU by train. I hate the station because it's so crowded and exausting me. very frequently some people going ahead of me start to find Suica in their bag just in front of the entrance gate. "Why don't you have it in your hand before you're coming in front of the gate?" "How many times is this happening to me?" Whenever that is happening, I think to myself.
The other day the worst thing was happened. one person was standing in front of the gate, using the cell phone. "How could you do that?"

In short, I hate the people who get in the way selfishly.

I'm sure that you have the same experience, don't you?

3 件のコメント:

  1. I am sorry that I am exactly this kind of person that you hate orz
    I am trying not to do that, but sometimes it happens.
    I do not talk with somebody by cellphone in front of the gate, but I usually look for my PASMO in front of the gate.

    Anyway, I do try not to do that.

    返信削除
  2. I'm often irritated in stations.
    In my case, I don't like those who touch automatic gates with Suica or Pasumo a little long time.
    I want these people to remove their hands immediately when the gates opened.

    返信削除
  3. I agree with you.
    I met a similar case. Some people's PASMO or SUICA are in the very thick wallets. It is very difficult for gates to perceive the existence of IC card because of the thickness of the wallets. These people, who have these wallets, cannot go out easily because, often, their IC card are not perceived by the gates. They should know the reason!! If they know the reason, why they solve it? It is a very easy problem!!

    返信削除