2011年10月7日金曜日

My strengths and weeknesses

Strengths

1. open-minded
I can try to understand what others said even thought it is completely different from my beliefs or opinions. race, religion, gender, class, whatever... I don't care of those elements. This strength is very fundamental but essential.
2.peaceful
I think I am kind to anyone. If someone ask me the way somewhere, I try to answer with grinning. But I very sometimes can't tell the truth in my mind to avoid an argument or quarrel. That can be my weekness.
3. jump into my curiosity quickly
I start to do something passionately and quickly. The direction of my interest is slanting, but once I get started, I do it all day long.
However, That's not lasting for long. So I want to be the person who will never be tired of something I'm interested in.


Weeknesses

1. negative
I get depressed quickly and deeply with what I've said and done or what others have said and done. It is often what you don't need to care so seriously like you couldn't reply well in English conversation during ELP. When I remember such mistake, my heart starts beating, even on a train before class.
2. bad time-manager
Basically I'm not good at managing time. You can see it from this blog which is written this time. And I'm often about to miss the deadline because I'm the person who do things tommorow which have to be done today.

I've never thought about these things. So a little bit hard but very good chance to focus on myself. And I hope I can improve those personalities.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Good writing!
    I think I also have these personalities in some senses.
    I am not a good time manager and also negative.
    I like peace too.

    By the way, I have to write mine...

    返信削除